¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pocket Watch Clockwork Bot #1 -- First Layout


I am thrilled that the material I got to make the "metal" parts of this first 'bot cut easily. Small squares of perfectly smooth metal with a hole through them were nowhere to be found; this material is easy to cut and drill, so it gets the job! (It is the plastic material used to make trim for houses. Since it comes in eight foot strips, I have plenty with which to make mistakes!) Next, I will try to paint the blocks and see how that works. I only have just a few of the parts I plan on making for this little guy; he still needs joints (another item I've been trying to figure out for a while), rivets, and a few other goodies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails