¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Parts Is Parts -- Painted Pocket Watch Robot Layout


The paint finally cured enough that I could safely work with the parts for the little pocket watch 'bot without denting the paint (yes, this happened, and I had to re-paint again). Curing is important! The pic shows the general concept, but I am thinking of making his (or her?) arms and legs out of wrapped wire instead of blocks. Wish I had some feedback from readers to tell me if it looks decent. Now I have to create some type of joints I wanted to insert between the pieces. Progress has been slow due to some pretty serious health issues that make me feel so icky I do not want to do anything, but I am happy with the results on this little guy so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails