¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pocket Watch Plate & Key Pendant

Well, I finally made myself sit down and brainstorm/create some actual jewelry. Yay!

It is a pendant created from an Ingersoll pocket watch internal brass plate.  As always, I had to add a gear, this time a flywheel, and I used one of my miniature skeleton keys to add movement to the bottom edge.  The upper left items are two clock/watch hands.  What I like best about the piece is that the original engraving indicating the watch patent date spirals around the center.




Later,  I changed the pendant, as seen here on the right.
 This is still for sale in my shop on ArtFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails