¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Facebook Page

Hello all!

Just a little note to mention that I have now ventured into the world of Facebook.  I have to admit that it is so confusing to me that I much prefer Blogger, but I wanted to try to reach even more people and find new steampunk things to investigate and post here!

This blog will always be my medium of choice for posting anything new, but if you want to follow me on Facebook, too ...  DreamSteam on Facebook

There you go.  Anyway.  I have been working on a couple of new necklaces.  One involves a copper filigree butterfly, and the other will be made of brass and a lovely, small brass keyhole plate (!).  Both will be unusual, as usual.

Thank you for continuing to read my ramblings here.

~ DS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails