¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amazing Antique Pocket Watches


     Just because I can... here are, you guessed it, some really amazing pocket watches that I wanted to share with you.

     I was researching the origins of the pentagon pocket watch case, from one of which I made a pendant which is still for sale (hint hint), and found these along the way.  (I will post about the history of the five-sided beauties another time.)  Here are some of my favorites!






     These were but a few of the pieces for sale by this antiques merchant, Lang Antiques; they have four glorious pages of pocket watches, lapel watches, and the like.  (Disclaimer: I do not work for them, I simply spent time drooling over their merchandise, whatever relationship that entails, if any.  =p)

     If you adore pocket watches as much as I do, it will be worth your while to take a look at the rest of their inventory.   It warms my heart that such care is being taken to preserve these beautiful works of art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails