¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photos from Anachrocon 2012 - Enjoy the Overclunk!



All of the photos I have from Anachrocon 2012 are now posted HERE and HERE (which are the two page links on the right edge of the blog main screen labeled "Photos from Anachrocon 2012" and "Photos from Anachrocon 2012, Part 2").  I divided the photos into two groups for easier viewing.  I will attempt to label as many as I can in the near future.  Enjoy the steam goodness.  I did!

~DreamSteam

p.s. - see this post for the definition of "overclunk"

Video of Anachrocon 2012 (includes some famous faces):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails