I was industrious this evening and created a couple of pairs of earrings to post on ArtFire for sale. The first pair sprang from some pretty dichroic red glass beads and some clear(ish) crackled-glass beads with silver bead caps that I found at the art store last week. The second pair had been lying on my worktable, unfinished, for a while; the seed pearls I found added the final touch I thought it had been missing (it is VERY difficult to work hardware nuts into a pair of earrings, trust me!).
In a departure from my usual M.O., there are *gasp!* no gears on the second pair!
I hope someone likes one or both pairs enough to give them homes this holiday season.
You may find them in my ArtFire shop.